Welcome to Cherished Curls!

Welcome to Cherished Curls! Your genuine, one stop hair care guide for curly, transitioning, and coily hair textures! Whether your curls are newfound and confusing, or you've been in it for the long haul, I hope you can use these recipes and tips towards your own personal hair journey as I research and experiment various nourishing hair recipes, masks, and aids with growth, sensitivity, and health in mind. I have spent many years relaxing and damaging my hair, and finally embraced the goodness of natural products. Now I'm loving the way they make my scalp and strands feel. So, I've done my big chop and began my natural care regimen! I wish you good luck on your hair journey, and I welcome you to join me on mine! (Plus some handy skincare tips. 😉)

(**I would not ever post anything intentionally to harm you, I am my own guinea pig**)😊😄

(*please spot test before using anything on your skin for sensitivity or any unwanted reactions. User discretion advised**)

Be Blessed, be Curly, be Cherished.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Shea Moisture Curling Gel Souffle vs. Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Product Review Shea Moisture: Gel Souffle vs. Curl Enhancing Smoothie Pt. 2

What is Your Hair Type? and Why It's Important